Monday, September 27, 2010

All Things Kate: On The Hunt


With the change of seasons, of course comes a slew of new trends to check out and try out! I love it when trends are also functional which is why I am on the hunt for the perfect cross body bag!


I love this style because it allows you to keep your hands free, but still keep a pulled together look. Below are some of my favorites that have come through the store. But I'm still waiting for my perfect bag to show up!







This is the "Nirvana" from the Matt by Matt & Nat collection. I love the two different options of wearing it on your shoulder, or as a cross body bag. Photo from mattandnat.com.




This is "Daisy" from Big Buddha. This bag packs a few trends into one, but it's not overwhelming at all. The ruffles give it a fun girly feel and the chain strap adds a little bit of edge. I love this bag. Two of the girls on the staff even carry it! Photo from bigbuddha.com.




The "Sintra" from Matt by Matt & Nat is super cute! It is a little small for me to use as an every day bag, but it would be great to take out at night or for a day when I don't need every last thing in my handbag. Plus I love this beige color and think it would look great with everything!
Photo from mattandnat.com.
What trends are you loving this season? Do you have your eye on a perfect handbag or other accessory that you just can't live without?














2 comments: